Window & Door Installation Products
Window Flashing by Protecto Wrap:
High-Performance Window and Door Flashing Tape A high tack, tenacious, durable, peel and stick air/vapor barrier tape system used for sealing PVC and aluminum fin windows and doors; window and door openings; and as a full coverage air vapor barrier membrane. It is a high performance window and door flashing tape designed to be applied down to -20°F (-28.88°C) without the use of primer or mechanical fasteners on most substrates. (Substrates must be tested for adhesion.*) It utilizes a high tack pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) combined with a high performance facer film. This design provides a full 12 month UV exposure. A greener, cleaner building tape solution that offers No VOC’s, HFCC’s, nor CFC’s. It is non-toxic and non-allergenic. No Off-gassing is produced during the manufacture nor installation of this product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No Primer needed*
- Can be installed in extremely cold (-20° F / -28° C)** or hot weather conditions
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- 12-month UV Exposure
- Passes proposed AAMA 700 Sealant/Flashing compatibility testing
- Easy to install peel-and-stick application
- Creates total air and water seal
- Will not react with plasticizers
- Self seals around nails, screws, and staples
Superior caulk by Nova Guard:
Novaflex® Silicone Sealants offers a complete line of silicone sealants manufactured to meet all of your manufacturing requirements. Novaflex® Glazing & Building Silicone Sealants meet or surpass all industry standards for window and door fabrication applications and all types of retrofit, new construction and remedial window installation applications. Novagard silicone RTVs are single-component, high-solids, low-odor materials which cure to low modulus, flexible and durable rubber-like solids upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. Choose Novaflex products for all conventional glazing and sealing applications that require fast set-up and superb primerless adhesion. Novagard provides the right fenestration product for a multitude of applications including: primary bedding sealants, mullion joinery, mitre and seam sealing, PVC sash lineal reinforcement, heal, cap and toe beads, etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Long service-life with excellent weathering and oxidation resistance
• American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Certification
• Ease of installation, “ready-to-use” products
• Primerless adhesion to most common building substrates
• Broad operating temperature range (-40ºF to 400ºF)
• Rapid cure with exceptional green-strength for quick turn around
• Low odor and solvent free
The new QUAD Window & Door System picks up where the WINTeQ System left off, delivering the toughest sealant, foam and butyl flash tape ever developed. Led by the new QUAD Max, the revolutionary 3-in-1 interior, exterior, and bedding sealant, the QUAD Window & Door System is the ultimate barrier against air and moisture.
15 Year Warranty!
The Toughest Barrier Against Air & Moisture
Maximize Energy Efficiency & Performance
For Both New & Replacement Windows
Backed by 15-Year Warranty Available For New Construction if You are an OSI Certified Installer
QUAD MAX Exterior, Interior & Bedding Sealant Delivers Superior Performance
QUAD Foam Low Pressure, Closed Cell Window Installation Foam Delivers Superior Protection
Butyl Flash Rubberized Self Adhering Flashing Tape Provides Weather Tight Seal